20 สิงหาคม 2559
Lets’ gain your energy with the tasty “roasted red pork with rice” one of the most popular Thai street food of all time for both Thai people and foreigners.
Roasted red pork with rice is easy to find and the dish is a ready to eat recipe. The dish is seasoned with sweet and salty sauce and some restaurant serve it with black soy sauce and prickled chili on top. It shall be so tasty that you can’t resist ordering it again.
After tasted it, … let’s see the nutrients of the dish.
One dish of roasted red pork with rice
– Total energy 409 Kcal
– Protein 20 g
– Carbohydrate 62 g
– Fat 9 g
If anyone wants to try cooking roasted red pork with rice by yourself (so that it taste as you want), here is the recipe I got from “MThai FOOD” (https://food.mthai.com/food-recipe/95307.html). Let’s try it.
Red pork ingredients :
– 1 piece of pork fillet ( 500 grams)
– 2 stems of coriander
– 7 cloves of large garlic
– 1 tablespoon of sweet gravy powder
– 1 bowl of sugar
– 1/2 bowl of fish sauce
– 1 teaspoon of grounded pepper
– 1 teaspoon of red food coloring ,
Cooking instruction for red pork :
– Beat the coriander root and garlic with peel
– Stab the pork fillet to allow the ingredient to soak into it. (Use pork fillet because it shall be soft after roasted.)
– Add sugar, fish sauce, grounded pepper and sweet gravy powder into a mixing bowl and then put in the red food coloring.
– Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Add coriander and garlic and then add pork fillet. Mix them thoroughly and then cover the bowl with food wrap film and put the bowl in the fridge. Leave it overnight but if you don’t have enough time, you can leave it just 2 hours.
– After that put it in the oven for 40 minutes with 200 degree heat or use charcoal stove to heat the ingredient.
Red pork sauce’s ingredients:
– Pork stock
– 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
– The remaining of sauce from the making of red pork
– 1/2 bowl of roasted white sesame
– 1/4 bowl of dissolved potato flour
Easy instruction :
– Grind the white sesame and peanut in food blender
– Boil the stock and add the remaining of sauce from the making of red pork in to the stock. Boil for 10 minutes and scoop the remaining of sauce from red pork out. Add black soy sauce and the grounded white sesame and peanut.
– Gradually add the dissolved potato flour into the pot little by little and stir it consistently in order to avoid lumps.
Then it’s finished. It is ready to be put on the plate and served.
After gaining energy from eating roasted red pork with rice, charge more energy by drinking milk and eating vegetables, fruits and other foods that are useful for our body to balance the nutrients. Drink 8 glasses of water a day and workout consistently in order to stay healthy forever. Best wishes from Food Institution.
Source of Nutrition Fact : http://bit.ly/2eGY4NY